[R] Plotting confidence intervals with ggplot, in multiple facets.

Rolf Turner r@turner @end|ng |rom @uck|@nd@@c@nz
Mon Aug 2 10:34:28 CEST 2021

I would like to tie off this thread (?!?!) by thanking Jeff Newmiller,
Rui Barradas, Avi Gross and Bill Dunlap for their advice and insight.

I have attached the code that I finally put together, on the basis of
the aforementioned advice, in the file ciPlot.txt.  I have also
attached the necessary data set in the file egDat.txt.

Just in case anyone is interested or in case someone else might benefit
from seeing this code.

cheers,

Rolf Turner
--