[R] [R-pkg-devel] creating a function that creates a figure

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Apr 28 07:28:29 CEST 2021

Hi Matthew,
The conventional way to document a function that doesn't return a value is:

\value{nil}

in the .Rd file. In the arguments section, if your data frames are
named as "d1" and "d2",

\item{d1,d2}{Two data frames.}

Add any relevant information such as whether they must be conformable.

Jim