[R] The program can't stop when searches over all files under folders and subfolders

John m|@ojpm @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 20 03:28:13 CEST 2021

Hi,

  I tried to convert all wma file to mp3 by av library and then I delete
the wma file. Even after all files are converted to mp3, the program is
still running. Is there anything wrong in this program?

################
library(av)

all_files <- list.files(path = ".", pattern = '*.wma', all.files = FALSE,
           full.names = FALSE, recursive = TRUE,
           ignore.case = FALSE, include.dirs = FALSE, no.. = FALSE)

for(i in all_files)
{
  av_audio_convert(
    audio = i,