[R] Check accuracy of the model

Sat Apr 17 22:07:44 CEST 2021

" The model I use the functional autoregressive model of order more than
one, as per my knowledge there no R package available to deal with such
model," ...

Have you looked here:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/TimeSeries.html
or perhaps here:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/Econometrics.html

A full list of all such R "task views" -- very useful to be aware of -- is
of course in the parent directory here:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/views/

I should note that your query is largely off topic. Read and follow the
posting guide linked below if you post again, but note, per the guide:

"*Questions about statistics:* The R mailing lists are primarily intended
for questions and discussion about the R software. However, questions about
statistical methodology are sometimes posted. If the question is well-asked
and of interest to someone on the list, it *may* elicit an informative
up-to-date answer."

Also, this is a **plain text** list -- so **no HTML** in any future
postings, please.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."