[R] File corruption?

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 1 21:52:40 CEST 2021

If your workflow involves debugging and rerunning the code, you may
experience differences between starting from a clean RStudio session and
simply restarting your application. This can be caused by your environment
having variables, shared objects etc defined. It is generally quite quick
to close and open a new RStudio session, so ... when in doubt it's probably
best to do that.

You should be able to organize your workflow so that stopping and starting
RStudio does not require you to rewrite any scripts. (e.g. save your
scripts as you go along)

HTH,
Eric