[R] How can certain variables be automatically excluded from being saved?

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Apr 1 12:20:24 CEST 2021

Hi Ralph,
I suppose you could write a wrapper for q():

byebye<-function(drop=".Random.seed",save = "default", status = 0,
runLast = TRUE) {
 if(drop %in% ls(all.names=TRUE)) rm(drop,pos=1)
 q(save=save,status=status,runLast=runLast)
)

warning: untested

Jim