[R] R for mac

Abby Spurdle @purd|e@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Sep 25 23:50:49 CEST 2020

Running R on Chromebook, is contrary to the way Chromebook is designed to work.
In theory, R can be run off a server.
Then people/students can not only access it from Chromebook, but from
their phones.

Unfortunately, this is not a topic I'm familiar with, so can't offer specifics.
But, from an educational perspective, under the presumption of
training students for the (emerging) "real world", the mobile/web
based approach would seem more useful...