[R] R for mac

Kevin Thorpe kev|n@thorpe @end|ng |rom utoronto@c@
Fri Sep 25 18:43:18 CEST 2020

For Mac specific issues the list R-SIG-Mac might be better. To my knowledge, R cannot be installed on a chromebook.

--
Kevin E. Thorpe
Head of Biostatistics,  Applied Health Research Centre (AHRC)
Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute of St. Michael's
Assistant Professor, Dalla Lana School of Public Health
University of Toronto
email: kevin.thorpe using utoronto.ca  Tel: 416.864.5776  Fax: 416.864.3016

On 2020-09-25, 12:00 PM, "R-help on behalf of Michael Johnston" <r-help-bounces using r-project.org on behalf of michael.johnston.email using gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi

    I am club mentor for a group of high school students learning R. The Vice
    President of Information Technology is hoping to broaden and deepen her
    skill set so she can help others. She is doing well in helping students
    install R on the Windows operating system. However, a few have problems
    installing R on mac and one student is struggling to install R on
    Chromebook. Is there someone who would be willing to provide some pointers?

    Thank you for considering this request,
    Michael