[R] Split

LMH |mh_u@er@-group@ @end|ng |rom mo|conn@com
Tue Sep 22 23:31:31 CEST 2020

Sometimes it just makes more sense to pre-process your data and get it into the format you need. It
just depends on whether you are more comfortable programing in R or in some other text manipulation
language like bash/sed/awk/grep etc.

If you know how to do this with other tools, you could write a script and probably call the script
from R. I could post a sample if you are interested.

LMH