[R] Is there a simple way to analyse all the data using dplyr?

Chris Evans chr|@ho|d @end|ng |rom p@yctc@org
Mon Sep 21 18:05:14 CEST 2020

Thanks Eric,

That's very neat!  Sort of fits my belief about base R and telegrams (that's not knocking it, I really do respect it, my wetware is just not good at it).

For many reasons, particularly the convenience for formatting and passing on results from the real function I'm applying, I am really keen to find tidyverse/dplyr answers/options.  Any offers?!

TIA (all),

Chris