[R] Seasonal adjustment with seas - Error: X-13 has returned a non-zero exist status

Thu Sep 17 18:16:32 CEST 2020

I don't know definitively, but if I were in your shoes I would put my personal package library on a local drive. UNC paths are not supported by all of the Windows file-related system calls.