[R] question including crossover trials in meta-analysis

Belgers, V. (Vera) v@be|ger@ @end|ng |rom @m@terd@mumc@n|
Mon Sep 14 13:54:19 CEST 2020

Dear sir/madam,
Thank you in advance for taking the time to read my question. I am currently trying to conduct a meta-analysis combining parallel and crossover trials. According to the Cochrane Handbook, I can include crossover trials by using t-paired statistics. So far, I have managed to conduct a meta-analysis and forest plot of the parallel trials using the dmetar package, but I did not succeed in including the crossover trials. I do have the raw data of most of these crossover trials.
Does anybody know how to add crossover trials to the meta-analysis?
With kind regards,
Vera Belgers