[R] facet_wrap(nrow) ignored

Ivan Calandra c@|@ndr@ @end|ng |rom rgzm@de
Thu Sep 10 13:53:20 CEST 2020

Thank you Ulrik for the suggestions.

I was thinking of a similar approach using a nested patchwork (which
would be easier for me).

It's just a shame that it is not possible to force a number of rows.
It's good that ggplot2 tries to do things in the most "appropriate" way,
but at some point, when the user decides it needs to have 5 rows, then
ggplot2 should listen, potentially issuing a warning like "the number of
rows specified is not appropriate, consider other values instead (e.g. 2)".

Best,
Ivan

PS: our email server is having troubles today, so I have not received
any other R-related emails. Are there few today or is it just me? There
might even be more answers to my question...

--
Dr. Ivan Calandra
TraCEr, laboratory for Traceology and Controlled Experiments