[R] Some R code works on Linux, but not Linux via Windows Subsystem Linux

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Sep 8 12:56:36 CEST 2020

Hi Robert,
You don't provide a self-contained reproducible example, so I am just
guessing here.
I doubt your theory that the error is related to R. More likely the step
that creates a data frame from reading
the CSV is probably resulting in different data frames in the two cases. I
recommend that you compare the
data frames. (And, if they differ, it might be related to filenames,
directory structures, assumptions about these, etc.)
Another possibility is that you have R 4.* somewhere and there is, in fact,
a difference between R 3.* and R4.*
in terms of creating a data frame from a CSV file.

If my "guesses" are not correct, see if you can create a self-contained
reproducible example
(that does not depend on reading in the CSV. You can just provide the
contents of the data frame via dput().)
Then post the example to the list.

HTH,
Eric