[R] How to run Hutcheson t-test on R?

David Winsemius dw|n@em|u@ @end|ng |rom comc@@t@net
Tue Sep 8 01:23:00 CEST 2020

On 9/7/20 3:17 PM, Rolf Turner wrote:
> On Mon, 7 Sep 2020 11:17:36 +0200
> Luigi Marongiu <marongiu.luigi using gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>> is it possible to run the Hutcheson t-test
>> (https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0022519370901244)
>> on R?
> Almost surely.  With R, all things are possible. :-)
>
>> How?
> Program it up?

To Luigi;

Citing a 50 year-old paper that sits behind a paywall seems a bit
ineffective in getting coding support.

Seems this might be a more appropriate question on the R-SIG-ecology or
R-SIG-phylo mailing lists. (It would also have been appropriate to
indicate what sort of searching has been done. My efforts at searching
led me to the vegan package and this tutorial:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/vegan/vignettes/diversity-vegan.pdf
. It doesn't appear to have a Hutcheson t-test, but I'm guessing that is
because there are more modern and more sophisticated tests currently in
use.)

See: https://www.r-project.org/mail.html

--

David