[R] [External] Re: Package recommendations for outputting table with cell formatting

Erin Hodgess er|nm@hodge@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Oct 24 05:26:11 CEST 2020

That latex() function is the best thing since sliced bread, Coca Cola, etc.!

Thanks

Erin Hodgess, PhD
mailto: erinm.hodgess using gmail.com