[R] Package recommendations for outputting table with cell formatting

Dennis Fisher ||@her @end|ng |rom p|e@@th@n@com
Sat Oct 24 02:28:26 CEST 2020

R 4.0.2
OS X

Colleagues

I have the unfortunate need to create a large number of tables (destined for a Word document).  I need to color cells depending on the contents, e.g., blue if the value is < 0.5, red if the value is > 1.5.
If the output went initially to Excel, that would work; outputting directly to Word would be even better.
I expect that several packages can accomplish this.  I am looking for recommendations as to which package (or combination) of packages is best to accomplish this.

Dennis

Dennis Fisher MD
P < (The "P Less Than" Company)
Phone / Fax: 1-866-PLessThan (1-866-753-7784)
www.PLessThan.com