[R] Need help in R code of the functional data .

Richard O'Keefe r@oknz @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Oct 18 03:03:02 CEST 2020

I do not understand your question.

Are you talking about "functional data analysis", the statistical
analysis of data where some of the covariates are (samples from)
continuous functions?  There are books and tutorials about doing
that in R.

Are you talking about "functional data structures", as described
in Thomas Mailund's book "Functional Data Structures in R"?

Are you asking a more elementary question, about functions
*being* data values that can be passed as parameters, returned
from functions, stored in variables, and held as elements of
lists?  See Rui Barradas' response for that.