[R] ??? is to nls() as abline() is to lm() ?

Boris Steipe bor|@@@te|pe @end|ng |rom utoronto@c@
Sat Oct 17 13:00:21 CEST 2020

I had tried predict() but overlooked that it is picky about needing the data in a list-like object. When I passed a vector it just returned the predictions on the original values. Passing a list (as in the help example... of course) does the trick.

This works - and does exactly what I had hoped for:

curve(predict(myFit, list(x = x)), col = "#FF000055", lwd = 2, add = TRUE)

Very grateful!
Boris