[R] Installing a Package

Sun Oct 11 17:10:09 CEST 2020

If you are referring to [1] which has been archived on CRAN because the maintainer did not, well, maintain it for the last 9 years, then don't be surprised if things to go wrong in either the installation and/or use of that package. As a beginner you should probably rely on some other package to achieve your goals, and if that is not possible then at least temporarily redirect your efforts at getting better at R and at understanding the underlying theory of your task. If it turns out that you need to fix nfda then you will also need to learn at least some C++.

[1] https://github.com/cran/nfda