[R] eps parameer in equiv.test

Fri Oct 9 23:08:34 CEST 2020

See the "details" section, which clearly states:

"*theta = (mu_x - mu_y - mu) / sigma "*

where mu is an optional shift parameter. For simplicity, let mu = 0 ,and
the text in the details section
shows that eps is on the theta scale, i.e. the "standardized" difference.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."