[R] 2 D density plot interpretation and manipulating the data

Ana Marija @okov|c@@n@m@r|j@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Oct 9 18:47:19 CEST 2020

Hi Bert,

Another confrontational response from you...

You might have noticed that I use the word "outlier" carefully in this
post and only in relation to the plotted ellipses. I do not know the
underlying algorithm of geom_density_2d() and therefore I am having an
issue of how to interpret the plot. I was hoping someone here knows
that and can help me.

Ana