[R] [External] RGB -> CYMK, with consistent colors

Richard M. Heiberger rmh @end|ng |rom temp|e@edu
Sun Nov 29 21:26:53 CET 2020

I had a long discussion on this topic with the Springer production
group when my book was in production.
Statistical Analysis and Data Display: An Intermediate Course with
Examples in R, second edition
Richard M. Heiberger and Burt Holland.
https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9781493921218

As I now understand it, the physical inks used in printing cannot
produce the same range of colors as the computer screens.
The issue is not the notation, but rather the underlying technology.

I chose to let the publisher make the conversion.  I looked at the set
of pdfs for your book, and to
anyone else but you, I think they would look fine in slightly different colors.

Rich