[R] getting historical data from cryptocurrency exchange

Gergely Daróczi gerge|y @end|ng |rom @now|@net
Thu Nov 26 00:17:42 CET 2020

Hi,

I've started https://github.com/daroczig/binancer for educational
purposes, but since then, it became pretty feature-rich for the
Binance API, and you can get historical data for free (see
binance_klines).

Best,
Gergely