[R] the invisible question

Abby Spurdle @purd|e@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Nov 23 05:53:30 CET 2020

I have no idea what everyone's talking about.
What invisible character????

The black triangle triangle with a question mark renders fine in (my) gmail.
And it's a unicode character used when there was a problem reading
(presumably text) data.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Specials_(Unicode_block)

If I copy and paste it into R, it's replaced by a regular question mark.