[R] repeted measures MANOVA - MANOVA.RM package

Sun Nov 22 02:11:53 CET 2020

From the posting guide (linked below -- please read it):

"*Questions about statistics:* The R mailing lists are primarily intended
for questions and discussion about the R software. However, questions about
statistical methodology are sometimes posted. If the question is well-asked
and of interest to someone on the list, it *may* elicit an informative
up-to-date answer. See also the Usenet groups sci.stat.consult (applied
statistics and consulting) and sci.stat.math (mathematical stat and
probability)."

and:

"If the question relates to a *contributed package* , e.g., one downloaded
from CRAN, try contacting the package maintainer first. You can also use
find("functionname") and packageDescription("packagename") to find this
information. *Only* send such questions to R-help or R-devel if you get no
reply or need further assistance. This applies to both requests for help
and to bug reports."

So don't be surprised if you get no useful responses here. You *might* try
stats.stackexchange.com for such statistics questions, but no guarantee
there either.

Cheers,
Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."