[R] Error Message With the "MCMCmixfactanal" Function

Thu Nov 12 03:03:54 CET 2020

Please read and follow the posting guide linked below, especially this:

"For questions about functions in standard packages distributed with R (see
the FAQ Add-on packages in R
<http://cran.r-project.org/doc/FAQ/R-FAQ.html#Add-on-packages-in-R>), ask
questions on R-help.
If the question relates to a *contributed package* , e.g., one downloaded
from CRAN, try contacting the package maintainer first. You can also use
find("functionname") and packageDescription("packagename") to find this
information. *Only* send such questions to R-help or R-devel if you get no
reply or need further assistance. This applies to both requests for help
and to bug reports. "

Note: also ?maintainer for finding emails of maintainers.

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."