[R] analyzing results from Tuesday's US elections

Matthew McCormack mccorm@ck @end|ng |rom mo|b|o@mgh@h@rv@rd@edu
Mon Nov 9 06:53:46 CET 2020

You can try here: https://decisiondeskhq.com/

I think they have what you are looking for. From their website:

"Create a FREE account to access up to the minute election results and
insights on all U.S. Federal elections. Decision Desk HQ & Øptimus
provide live election night coverage, race-specific results including
county-level returns, and exclusive race probabilities for key
battleground races."

    Also, this article provides a little, emphasis on little, of
statistical analysis of election results, but it may be a place to start.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/statistical-anomalies-in-biden-votes-analyses-indicate_3570518.html?utm_source=newsnoe&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=breaking-2020-11-08-5

Matthew