[R] Query on contour plots

Neotropical bat risk assessments neotrop|c@|@b@t@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun May 31 19:16:02 CEST 2020

Hi all,

While exploring  packages for 3D plots that several folks suggested (Tnx
all!)
It seems what I really need is a contour plot.  This is not working int
he Deducer GUI.

This will be an aid to separating bats by their vocal signatures.
What I need to do is plot *Fc *against *Sc* with the third dimension
being the *density* of the data points in the Fc-Sc plot.

Data format is like this abbreviated sample.  Fc is a frequency in kHz
and Sc is the characteristic slope  (octaves per second) of each call pulse.

Any suggestions, guidance greatly appreciated.
Bruce

Fc 	Sc
26.58 	-5.95
27.03 	-8.2