[R] How to fix an error in nonlinear regression

Wed May 27 23:56:46 CEST 2020

Hello,

This is cross posted [1] which is not well seen. Post and wait for an
answer, which you got and are now asking the same, why? Maybe with time
other answer will be posted to the first, original, question.

[1]
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/62051714/how-can-i-fix-an-error-in-nonlinear-regression-nls-function

Rui Barradas