[R] Bayesian estimation with MCMC

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat May 23 13:45:07 CEST 2020

Hi Christofer,
Did you try web search? I entered 'R CRAN Bayesian parameter
estimation with MCMC'
and it came back with the following which seems relevant.

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/airGR/vignettes/V02.2_param_mcmc.html

There are other search results, such as:
https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/deBInfer/index.html

You should note that using R does not exclude using pymc3 (or any
other Python package) from R.
The R package reticulate makes it easy to use python packages from an R session.
See https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reticulate/index.html

HTH,
Eric