[R] [External] Re: access for free more than 500 essential Springer Nature textbooks

Sat May 23 02:26:34 CEST 2020

You are bound to be disappointed if you invert the purpose of the list. This is marketing... think of it as a sale... stores rarely put their entire stock on sale... particularly if the sale price is zero. You have to start with the list and look for interesting titles.

But don't let me dissuade you from adding to your killfile if that seems more useful to you.