[R] How to install R 4.0 on chromebook?

Luigi Marongiu m@rong|u@|u|g| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri May 22 15:49:25 CEST 2020

Hello,
I have tried to upgrade R to 4.0. I have added `deb
http://cloud.r-project.org/bin/linux/debian buster-cran40/` to
`/etc/apt/sources.list`
(but I removed cran35). Btu when I run `apt-get update; apt-get install
r-base r-base-dev` I get an error. I think it depends on r-base-core, since
it depends on these obsolete libraries:
```
$ sudo apt-get install r-base-core
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 r-base-core : Depends: libc6 (>= 2.27) but 2.24-11+deb9u4 is to be
installed
               Depends: libcurl4 (>= 7.28.0) but it is not installable
               Depends: libgfortran5 (>= 8) but it is not installable
               Depends: libicu63 (>= 63.1-1~) but it is not installable
               Depends: libpcre2-8-0 (>= 10.32) but it is not going to be
installed
               Recommends: r-recommended but it is not going to be installed
               Recommends: r-base-dev but it is not going to be installed
               Recommends: r-doc-html but it is not going to be installed
```
How can I upgrade these libraries on Chromebook?
Thank you

--
Best regards,
Luigi