[R] [R-pkgs] motifcluster: Motif-Based Spectral Clustering of Weighted Directed Networks

Will Underwood wgu2 @end|ng |rom pr|nceton@edu
Thu May 21 22:13:17 CEST 2020

Dear all,

I am happy to announce that the R package "motifcluster" is now
available on CRAN. This package provides tools for spectral clustering
of weighted directed networks using motif adjacency matrices. Methods
perform well on large and sparse networks, and random sampling methods
for generating weighted directed networks are also provided. Based on
methodology detailed in Underwood, Elliott and Cucuringu (2020)
<arXiv:2004.01293>.

Feel free to contact me with questions, and I hope you find this package
to be of use.

CRAN: https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/motifcluster/index.html
GitHub: https://github.com/WGUNDERWOOD/motifcluster
Issues: https://github.com/WGUNDERWOOD/motifcluster/issues