[R] Help with Radius problem --update

Abby Spurdle @purd|e@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed May 13 22:17:16 CEST 2020

> "determine the largest concentration of members in the smallest radius"

I haven't read the whole thread, and I'm not familiar with this topic.
However, looking at it from an intuitive perspective, isn't the
smallest radius zero.
If the concentration means the number of "members" divided by the area...
...then would the largest concentration be undefined, merely because
of division by zero.

Perhaps your question is a valid one.
But if you're wanting a large pool of people to consider helping, I'd
recommend a more (mathematically) precise definition of the problem
you're trying to solve.