[R] Unable to install Sequin R

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon May 11 00:40:32 CEST 2020

Hi Harshita,
I think you are trying to install the package "seqinr" (Biological
Sequences Retrieval and Analysis).

1) When you see something like <packagename> in the help pages, it
means "Insert the name of the package here". So you really want:

install.packages("seqinr")

2) Both spelling and capitalization matter in R. From your screenshot
you seem to be using Windows, where capitalization often doesn't
matter. So you have to spell words correctly and use the correct case.

Jim