[R] 'closure' (was "stats:: spline's method could not be monoH.FC")

Mark Leeds m@rk|eed@2 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu May 7 06:47:25 CEST 2020

Hi Richard: I didn't say it was and didn't mean to imply it.  All I said is
that it was an example of where "not understanding environments"  can lead
to errors that won't be understood by the person experiencing them. It just
so happens that the use of  "environment(f) <- " can lead to a solution but
there
are other solutions and it was not my intention to talk about the various
solutions. Only that it can be helpful if one understands the notion of
environments in R.