[R] Working with very large datasets and generating an executable file

Paul Bernal p@u|bern@|07 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed May 6 23:20:47 CEST 2020

Dear R friends,

Hope you are doing well. I have two questions, the first one is, can I work
with very large datasets in R? That is, say I need to test several machine
learning algorithms, like (random forest, multiple linear regression, etc.)
on datasets having between 50 to 100 columns and 20 million observations,
is there any way that R can handle data that large?

The second question is, is there a way I can develop an R model and turn it
into an executable program that can work on any OS?

Any help and/or guidance will be greatly appreciated,

Best regards,

Paul