[R] calculating t-score/t-stats as my zscores

Wed May 6 16:33:39 CEST 2020

Hello,

Sorry but after reading my answer I believe it's not completely clear.

I meant absolute values, the actual t-scores as computed from the data
might be negative. Your code will always produce positive numbers.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas