[R] CRAN library down? - UPDATE

Roger Coppock rcoppock @end|ng |rom cox@net
Sun May 3 04:18:53 CEST 2020

Recently a message appears when I try to view the index of the CRAN library.

Warning: unable to access index for repository http://cran.cnr.Berkeley.edu/bin/macosx/contrib/4.0:
  cannot open URL 'http://cran.cnr.Berkeley.edu/bin/macosx/contrib/4.0/PACKAGES'

Does the CRAN library have the Coronavirus?

- -  Roger Coppock (rcoppock using cox.net)