[R] How to make our data normally distributed in R

Jin Li j|n||68 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Mar 13 00:46:09 CET 2020

Hi,
Why do you want to re-scale RMSE to 0-1? You can change ylim=(0,1) to
ylim=(0, 4600). You may use VEcv (Variance explained by predictive models
based on cross-validation) that ranges from  0 to 100% instead. It can be
calculated using vecv function in library(spm) or you can convert RMSE to
VEcv using tovecv in spm.
Hope this helps,
Jin

On Fri, Mar 13, 2020 at 8:08 AM Neha gupta <neha.bologna90 using gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have a regression based data where I get the RMSE results as:
>
> SVM=3500
> ANN=4600
> R.Forest=2900
>
> I want to know how can I make it so that its values comes as 0-1
>
> I plot the boxplot for it to indicate their RMSE values and used,
> ylim=(0,1), but the boxplot which works for RMSE values like 3500 etc, but
> when I use ylim=(0,1), all the boxplots suddenly disappears. What should I
> do for it?
>
> Thanks

Jin