[R] How to make our data normally distributed in R

Neha gupta neh@@bo|ogn@90 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Mar 12 23:58:05 CET 2020

Thanks Hasan and Rui

Rui, as you mentioned

As for the second question, if your RMSE vector had values in the range
2900 to 4600 and the y axis limits are c(0, 1), how can you expect to
see anything?

Then what should be the values of ylim in boxplots? I need to show them as
boxplot between 0-1 or 1-10, even 10-100 but it will be very awkward if the
boxplot shows the values of 3500 etc.

Regards