[R] file.choose()

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Wed Mar 4 09:47:13 CET 2020

Hm, as I wrote, something is weird with your installation or machine.

> version
               _
platform       x86_64-w64-mingw32
arch           x86_64
os             mingw32
system         x86_64, mingw32
status         Under development (unstable)
major          3
minor          7.0
year           2019
month          07
day            21
svn rev        76854
language       R
version.string R Under development (unstable) (2019-07-21 r76854)
nickname       Unsuffered Consequences

I do not have other version available so mayby others could adivice what is
going on.

> getwd()
[1] "O:/Dokumenty/STAT/pracovni"
> setwd("D:/")
> file.choose()
Error in file.choose() : file choice cancelled

> dir()
 [1] "$RECYCLE.BIN"              "archiv"
 [3] "Cecko"                     "COzak.csv"
13] "vypal"                     "Windows Burn Temp Files"

> setwd("D:/archiv/")
> getwd()
[1] "D:/archiv"
> dir()
[1] "CC"                     "disketa z mereni barvy" "jine"

[4] "prezentace"             "TEMP"                   "zdroje"

[7] "zpravy"

Cheers
Petr