[R] rNOMADS Package

Rasmus Liland jr@| @end|ng |rom po@teo@no
Thu Jun 25 18:00:04 CEST 2020

Dear Philip,

On 2020-06-23 14:19 -0700, Philip wrote:
> Does anyone out there have any advise about
> how to download the wgrib2 software from
> the National Weather Service onto a Windows
> 10 computer?

I don't run Windows, but the wgrib2 page [1]
says you install [2] it in in Cygwin [3].

> I tried using the instructions from Bovine
> Aerospace website but am not sure if it
> loaded correctly.

This might not be the appropriate forum, you
might try a Cygwin list [4] instead.

If you quit gaming on Windows, and swich to
ArchLinux at some point, it's just a matter
of installing the package from Arch User
Repository [5]  :-)

Best,
Rasmus

[1] https://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov/products/wesley/wgrib2/