[R] Help with locating error on import of data

Tue Jun 23 18:24:44 CEST 2020

Hello,

Try setting argument col.names = FALSE, it seems that the function is
not find column headers and is choosing its own.

Balance_sheet <- read_excel("Y:/All Documents/Training/Data/Routines for
consolidating all the data/Individual tables/AIM
companies/Balance_sheet.xlsx", na = "", col_names = FALSE)

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas