[R] R Software Risk Analysis

John Harrold john@m@h@rro|d @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 19 18:37:26 CEST 2020

I think the question of validation is very different from the risk analysis
referenced in the subject line.

On the subject of  the FDA accepting open source software. Personally I've
done two sBLA submissions where simulation results were essential aspects
of the filings. Both were approved and during the filings we included both
the results from R as well as the R code (as requested by the FDA).

John
:wq