[R] R Software Risk Analysis

Richard O'Keefe r@oknz @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 19 04:34:05 CEST 2020

No, it was precisely my *point* that Matlab is proprietary.
The medical researchers I knew a few years ago refused to use
R on the grounds that the international agencies they dealt
with all used SAS, which is proprietary.  So I am wondering
if "ALL programs that our employees/PROVIDERS use" includes
things like Windows, Excel, SAS, Matlab, Oracle, DB2, ..."
and if so how the IT department could credibly vet them.