[R] R Software Risk Analysis

Wait, Kristin W@|tK @end|ng |rom @mc@edu
Thu Jun 18 18:58:50 CEST 2020

HI all,

I am with a NYS major trauma center and all programs that our employees/providers use must be vetted through the IT Department by way of a Risk Analysis.
Is there someone I would talk to about this?

I scoured your website and could not find a specific person.

Thank you so much
Kristin Wait
Albany, NY
----------------------------------------- CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain confidential information that is protected by law and is for the sole use of the individuals or entities to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this email and destroying all copies of the communication and attachments. Further use, disclosure, copying, distribution of, or reliance upon the contents of this email and attachments is strictly prohibited. To contact Albany Medical Center, or for a copy of our privacy practices, please visit us on the Internet at www.amc.edu.