[R] Help guidelines to install packages and tools of R Studio

Thu Jun 18 04:04:56 CEST 2020

It is not a good idea to locate the default user library in a OneDrive or other network-backed software like it (Dropbox, etc.). Nor should you work on R files directly in such a directory. The network backup interferes with R and various common support tools used with R.

If you delete the directory, R will prompt you to re-create it. When it does so, specify a directory that is not located under the OneDrive directory.