[R] almost logistic data evaluation

PIKAL Petr petr@p|k@| @end|ng |rom prechez@@cz
Wed Jun 10 08:59:42 CEST 2020

Hi

External heating. Normally I would use TA instrumentation but for technical
reasons it is impossible. And other complicating factor is that temperature
rise is from beginning almost parabolic (it's derivation is straight line).

Therefore I started with double exponential fit, which is sometimes
satisfactory but sometimes gives nonsense result. After help from R
community I got in almost all cases reasonable fit.

However I want to concentrate on just the reaction part and to find some
more simple way how to get slope for temperature rise and maybe other
parameters related to changes in experiments.

I was advised to look at "growth curve analysis" which I will try to, but I
wonder if due to twisted data is appropriate.

Thanks.
Petr